Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm going crazy


I seriously think that I might go nuts in the next few days. I have test out the wazoo, and I'm trying to find a job. Graduating sucks....not really, but preparing for it does. I'm really excited about being done, though.

Everything besides school, and finding a job are going well. I've been feeling great. No sickness!!! Praise the Lord.

Please pray that I keep my sanity for the next few days.

Here's a pic of where the little one is.....I think it's so fun to see pictures. It makes it more real to me.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Fun fun! I thought you already had a job lined up?? I guess I'm confused, but I will be praying, and that you will enjoy it!!

Valerie Dykstra said...

Baby is developing nicely, eh? I'm so glad you are feeling well. I was afraid it wouldn't be so. The term is nearly over; hang on just a little longer. :-)

Valerie Dykstra said...

Happy Anniversary Stephanie and John Mark. I hope year 2 is even better.

Valerie Dykstra said...

well it's been a few days. how did exams go? are you finished?