Friday, November 30, 2007
I posted a video but it won't show up...thats where you see his horrible face. I can't now, but I will try again later
So let me update on the latest Roman news. We went to Dr. Payton (our pediatrician). Roman is still in the 95th percentile weighing in at 18 pounds and he's 27 inches long. He's really grown in length in the last little bit. He's absolutely wonderful--the light of our life. We've been waiting to start him on cereal- I don't really know why--just eager to start something new. So Dr. Payton said we could start him on rice cereal. I really thought he would like it a lot, but to my surprise he hated it. He made the worst face and spit it out over and over again. I do believe we can thank my dad for that. This Thanksgiving he ate mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries, and whatever other juices were on my dads plate. Everytime my dad would take his finger out of his mouth Roman would break into a cry. So cute!!! Anyways, here are some picture from our cereal experience.
P.S We ended up putting it in a bottle ---He sucked it down. Rumor has it that this will help him sleep through the night---Hope so. The ones were he is asleep is after the bottle. Yippee
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Thirteen Things That Make Me Happy
1. Roman sweet little coos and smile (Brightens my entire world)
2. John Mark playing with Roman
3. Iced Mocha's from The perk
4. When Roman takes a good nap
5. Acamabaro Carne Asada
6. A clean car
7. New Heights (Our church) i love the worship and the teaching. Always lifts me up right where I need it.
8. Going to Mena to see dad and mom
9. My grandma Ninkie
10. The random person stopping me to tell me just how darn cute Roman is
11. Funny conversations with mom on the phone --we crack ourselves up ( we did even harder when she came for her month visit...that made me real happy)
12. Being told memories of Chris as a little kid. "ewwww.....I snell a snunk." : ) (Makes you happy too...huh?"
13. John Marks random hugs and kisses