Sunday, April 01, 2007

An Update.....Finally







I haven't blogged in forever. Everything here is going good. Most of you know this now, but Roman who turned to Avery is now for sure Roman again. Isn't that crazy? We've been having fun buying stuff for the room. His bedding id here---here's a pic.His room is a jungle theme. I love it. It's so much cuter in person. The nursery has a ways to go but its going to be so fun. My mother in law is an awesome artist and she's going to paint some stuff on the wall for us. I'll post pictures when it's all done. Besides work and baby stuff nothing else is really happening around here. Hope everthing is going well for ya'll

3 comments:

Valerie Dykstra said...

OH Stephanie, it's adorable. Absolutely adorable. I thought it was going to be cars, trucks, airplaines, etc though. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding. It's way cute. Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I like the animal print on the outside too. Where did you get it?? I can't believe he's almost here!!:)