Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Children are a Blessing from the Lord





















....And Roman definately is a blessing. Today was our first rainy day since he's been born. The day we brought him home it rained all day. Since then we've had showers, but today was our first rainy day so we had fun taking pictures, I made cramy potato soup (yummy), and we broke out the fun fall candles. I'm looking so forward to the cool weather. Thats my favorite time of the year.
Roman continues to grow a lot. It really does go by as fast as people say it goes. I have about 4 more weeks of maternity. Please pray for me I'm really struggling with the thought of going back to work. I'm only going back part time, but even still I'm dreading it really really dreading it.
Well enjoy the pictures, and have a good week


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. You and I are alot alike when it comes to fall weather, cooking, candles, and our sweet babies! I have been cleaning like crazy and yearning for organization and decorations! Those pictures are so cute! He's going to be like Haven; a pro at posing for pictures (from all the practice):) -Kelley

B said...

Going back was the hardest thing I've ever done! I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

he's such a handsome man. Happy Fall. I love you. mom