Sunday, July 23, 2006

Courtesy of my Mom

Things You May Not Know About Me


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
Rose Aircraft- Receptionist
Friendship House- (coffee shop) I loved this job....sometimes
Atlanta Bread Company----HATED THIS JOB NEVER WORK THERE
Washington Regional

B) Movies you could watch over and over again
The Notebook
Raising Helen
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
and I highly recommend Crash

C) Four places you have lived:
Mena, Arkansas
Cranbrook, British Columbia
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Springdale, AR (I know thats a bit of a stretch)

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
Grey's Anatomy
What about Brian
Friends
Oprah (Sorta a show)

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
Colorado
Florida
Canada
The west coast ( I don't remember that)

F) Websites you visit daily:
Blogs:
Mom, Jenn, Misty, Mindi and Amy

G) Four of my favorite foods:
Red beans, rice with sausage
Chicken Herb Wrap from Marketplace
My dad's ultra delicious prime rib
Fajita's

H) Four Places I'd rather be right
In Mena
Visiting with my mom in Canada probably cracking ourselves up about something stupid
At my grandma Ninkie's house
On the beach, or the lake in a boat


I) Four friends I think will respond:
Jennifer
Misty (Come on)
Kara
Jaclyn


That was kinda fun. Love ya mom thanks for putting on your blog for myself to conveniently cut and paste. Call me soon, or I'll call you

3 comments:

Valerie Dykstra said...

I didn't know you hated Atlanta Bread Company. Why? Also I'm struck by your love of The Notebook. I cried senseless for days and you couldn't pay me to put myself thru that again.

Thanks for playing along. I love you.

mindi11 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mindi11 said...

oh i LOVED the Notebook. I cry every single time I watch it and Dustin always wants to smother me and hug me too much.

if you really are interested in having me do any photos for you and JM (and Midas and Lilly? :) ) let me know, i would love to!

let me know if you are going to be in mena soon. otherwise, if you have any ideas for anybody else in the NWA area that might want photos, i would consider making a trip up there before we move. :)