Saturday, April 12, 2008

Behind lately













I've fallen behind lately with the blogging thing. It's hard to find a second to sit down and write, undisturbed that is. We've had a busy last few weeks. First, my sweet husband is putting in a privacy fence in the back yard. In order to save money he decided to install it himself. I was concerned since he has never done this sorta of thing before, but it looks great. I mean really good. I told him he should do it on the weekends...he laughed. Secondly, we bought a mini van, and I love it. My aunt said. " you have arrived." I sorta felt that way as I drove home from Springfield in my new Nissan Quest. I felt giddy and then a little embarrassed--was I really this excited about a van. Yes I was. There is so much room Roman dropped his bottle and it just rolled away. It's so roomy, and comfortable. All of Ro's stuff fits in there and there's still so much room. John Mark reminded me that when we got pregnant we were having a discussion about cars and I enthusiastically said I will NEVER drive a mini van. What can I say things change as your hoisting a 30 pound car seat into an SUV....that and everything else. I'm going to take some pics of it today and I'll post them, because I know you are dying to see it : ) Thirdly, we are trying to sell our Jeep Grand Cherokee so if your interested comment and I'll send you more info. With those exceptions life has just been busy with life things, work, school, and Roman. Here are some pictures from last Sunday. My brother in law, Micah, just bought a new camera and the pictures it takes are well, incredible. One of these days I want to invest in a great camera. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the new van!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of good things are happening. I know the fence will give you lots of security with the little guy when he gets more mobile. Fences are incredible!! Congrats on the fence and the van. These pictures are so precious. I'll definitely be borrowing a couple. You know right where to find them, eh? Love you.

Anonymous said...

I AM dying to see the van...post soon or I might have to drive over there to see it:)

B said...

oh, with #2 on the way, we are begining the search for a van too, and we said it too....never! You just HAVE to have the room when u have kids! There's just no way around it, lol!