Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Blog











You guys I'm so dang challenged at anything technological. For real. I can't figure out how to change my old blog pages and so I decided to start a new blog.










I so enjoy reading other blogs and even more than that i love all the great ideas and the connections that I have with people I've never met. I want my blog to be a place where i can write candidly about life, post pictures of my kiddos, and ideas that i love. So hopefully with the start of a new blog I will be more vigilant about posting regularly. Fresh start...it feels good.










So first an update on life. Let me just say having two kids is kicking my butt...ha ha. No really, its going very well, but i never thought it would be so much harder. It probably doesn't help that I have a newborn that i'm nursing while my firstborn is going through the "terrific twos" or is it terrible twos : ) Luckily my mom is here from Canada and has given me alot of good advice that i welcome. It's been a blessing having her here. She came at the perfect time.










Avery is such sweetie and so very beautiful. We have really struggled with her tummy. you can actually feel it rumbling when your hand is over her stomach. It's been really painful for her and very trying for us. Moms, I can't say enough about Gripe Water. You can get it at Walgreens and it is WONDERFUL. It works so fast to soothe them and its all natural. You can't beat that. If you have a gassy, fussy baby try it out. It's good stuff.










Here are some pics from the last few weeks...enjoy










No comments: