Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Number 2

FALL--I love this season. I love the way it smells and the excitement in the air with holidays getting close. It an exhilarating time of year. I think I would love fall no matter where I lived, but being in the South and the heat of the summer makes this time of the year so refreshing. My mother in law is an artist a very very very good artist (Go here to view some of her pieces) and a great photographer. I stole this picture off her camera. Isn't it beautiful. This is a cemetery just down the road from our house. It's great driving past it in the fall. The colors of these trees are beautiful. So thank you Lord for the fall and your creativity coming alive in the trees and the intoxicating crisp smell of cool air moving in. You are an awesome and creative God.


1 comment:

Brittney said...

Hi! I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I found your blog through a friends and I had to comment on this post. Is this the Farmington cemetery? If so, I grew up down the road from there (I just moved back to the same street) and it has the prettiest leaves in the fall! Your little boy is adorable!