Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Number 3

Well I fell WAYYYYY behind--thats ok I'll play some catch up now and some later.

Tuesday is our bible study night and I was reminded of how grateful I am for my group. We had some new ladies start coming and I've really enjoyed getting to know them. It's a mix of ages and gender there are some of us married and some single. We've learned a lot. It's so easy to get caught up in the world and to put your heart and mind where it tells you it should go. Its so refreshing to spend the evening with a group of people, who like me, desire to know God better and have his Spirit leading me. So Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a great group of men and women to encourage me to focus on you and to always keep you first in my life.

I meant to take a picture last night, but we forgot. next week....

No comments: