Monday, February 01, 2010

Roman 2 years 6 months

Roman you are the bomb. It just continually gets more and more fun with you. Today you were a total ham and kept jumping in front of the camera to get your picture made. This makes me extremely happy because for the last 6 months its been like pulling teeth to get a picture.



You are talking all the time, and you can and do repeat most everything. You are quick to say thank you and love you. You will come up to dad and I randomly and say "love you momma" and "love you dada". I love it. Its funny because if you do something for us and we don't say thank you you are quick to say "thank you Roman".



You can count to 17 and say your abc's. Your favorite show is still Kai-lan (ugg..really ready you to get a new favorte). You love Charlotte's Web...which you call "spider pig"...ha. You LOVE to sing...you sing all the time. Your favorite songs are, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABC's,We will Rock you, Happy birthday, and any song from Kai-lan. You LOVE church and I can't describe how happy that makes me. On Sunday's we wake you up and tell you its church day and you smile real big and say, "yeah, church".

You are getting tall and looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby : ( Although the time is going way too fast I sure am enjoying this age. I love your independence and being able to conversate (is that a word?) with you. You are a light to my world. You're a gift and I cherish you so much. I love you Roman

No comments: