Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jalapeno Lime Fettucini Alfredo

Again this recipe needs to be tapered to your tastes. I don't like super hot, JM loves it, and yes this is a bit of a problem, but thats another post. So, I'm going to give you the ingredients and sorta the measurements but everything is give and take.

First, grill three chicken breast, season with whatever sounds good (I'm sorta cracking myself up with my lack of instruction here, you will never see me writing a recipe book : ) ) garlic, pepper....whatever. JM put some lemon pepper on them and it was good.

Secondly start your noodles a boiling (my cousins who are english majors are cringing about now)

For the alfredo sauce
Blend 1 package of cream cheese, a cup of milk, a jalapeno, fresh cilantro (as much as you like), 1/2 c of parmesan cheese and about 1/4 cup of lime juice in a blender them put it in a small sauce pan until a creamy smooth consistency. I had to add a little milk and more lime juice to smooth it more and take away that cream cheese flavor.

Chop up the grilled chicken and mix everything together.

Serve with a salad and fresh french bread.

Bon Appetit

No comments: