Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spicy Jalapeno Ranch

This can be used as a salad dressing or a dip. Its super good to dip chicken in. In fact Foghorns, a local restraunt, has a chicken tender that is coated in this sorta thing. Thats actually what we were trying to copy. Ours wasn't nearly as hot but I was a little chicken so I didn't put the jalapeno seeds in it, next time I will. Alright here it is-- oh btw I started with only half a bottle of ranch but really this recipe is give and take with your taste. I'm not a measurer so just add as you go and as needed for your taste.

1/2 bottle of ranch dressing (I used GV buttermilk ranch)
1 jalapeno
Some green chilis ( I used a couple of tablespoons of rotel...I liked the tomatoes in it)
and a couple of sprigs of fresh cilantro.

Blend together in blender and your done. Its a nice twist to traditional ranch

No comments: